a.paige


 

In an effort to "go green" dad has purchased the green shopping bags from the commissary. You can get them everywhere and sometimes they come with little bonuses.  I think if you get the bags at Giant you get $1 off at the register... and hey a buck is a buck.  Anyway, it's a good thing and the bags really aren't very expensive... also they carry more than a regular shopping bag... the only adverse effect that I have seen is that I can never seem to find a plastic bag to put the dirty diapers in anymore... oh well... I think I'll live.  The other great thing we found that these planet saving bags do is keep Sam entertained... He loves crawling around in them and getting picked up.  I took the opportunity to take some pictures outside of him "going green"!


1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    He just the cutiest little boy ever. I'm not at all bios either.

    Love His Auntie Whitney