a.paige

So it's been a while since my last post and I promise to get everyone up to date with everything that is going on soon but to tide all those three people that actually read this blog over I thought I would post some pictures I took of Sam for Valentine's day.  
Now I know that a lot of people don't celebrate v-day.  Some think it's just a waste of money and that it isn't even a real holiday.  Some people celebrate by staying in (that would be me) and some people think it's too commercialized.  Which it is, but so is everything these days, so I say just get over it and tell someone you love that you love them.  A card would be nice too.  Chocolate would be even better!  Anyway, so this is for all the people that I love and especially the ones that I don't get to see as often as I like.  and here is a little something super cute.


0 Responses