a.paige



This month has been amazing! I've got to visit with two of my best girlfriends and also get to hang out with my Dad at the beginning of the month! The latest houseguest was non other than Amanda! We had an incredible time just hanging out, running around and making a quick trip up to WA DC where we were taken on Matt Sickle's guided tour including the special "Name That Plant" part of the tour! We watched a couple movies, had a pampered chef party which was a blast... like 13 people in my little dinning room! Thanks to those who sat on the floor... we're so dignified here! Anyway, it was great to have Amanda here, she's so laid back and ridiculously entertaining! I had the pleasure of getting some portraits of her while she was here, they'll make it to my site eventually but I thought I would post them here as I'm currently battling technology and am unable to update my website!

This first set was taken in DC outside of Union Station where we waited for the Andy and Matt to show up and admired all the people running to work in their suits and dresses. I am amazed at how some women walk in those heels!

Later in the week, between thunderstorms and me forgetting to put the memory card in my camera (stupid Alex) I was able to get these shots outside! Because of the rain all the colors outside were extraordinarily bright! I love it!





And this last set I took to highlight a tattoo that she has on her back. I think that the last one is my favorite as the lighting turned out really well! Thanks Amanda for being patient in my make shift studio!





0 Responses