a.paige


This summer has been crazy so the weekend before last we packed up the car last minute and planned a little day trip. We went to Fenwick Island beach and then into Ocean City, ate at the dough roller and played putt putt golf. Then we went in search of a park or something interesting. We stopped by Assateague and actually got to see some ponies and then made our way to Assawoman which turned out to be really neat. It was a long day but we had a lot of fun! I didn't bother with my camera as much as I usually do... for one I didn't want to get any sand on it and I was having a lot of fun with everyone instead of documenting everything. I did stop to get some pictures when we stopped for breakfast that morning ( a little park was right next to the subway/ dunkin donoughts) and when we came across this tower at the entrance of the park. Andy actually took the panorama of the park and it turned out really neat.
0 Responses